Friday, October 28, 2011

Welcome!!

So my good friends over at the papercraft weekend challenge group have encouraged me to start a blog. So here you have it . I hope to share with you some projects that I am currently working on as well as some old ones. To get us started, I thought I would post my calling card as a member of the cricut circle. Using my cricut has really opened up the world of paper crafting for me. No longer do I run out of the "A, E, N" stickers, now I can cut the ones that I want to use, with the right size, right color, its awesome.  I went to a meet up in PA and handed these out to fellow circle members. 

I used Hello Kitty Font and Mini Mono for the scalloped square.




I look forward to sharing more projects with you!

Rebecca

5 comments:

  1. I love your calling card, Rebecca. I love everything I see made using either of the Hello Kitty cartridges. I never would've thought I loved Hello Kitty so much until I got these cartridges. Welcome to the world of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute calling card! The sad thing is I made some, but never got to use them, lol. Looking forward to seeing some more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Rebecca, glad you have joined the blogging world - it's a slippery slope! Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute calling card. Love it Rebecca and yeah I am your first follower

    ReplyDelete