Sunday, February 12, 2012

Brother birthday card

Well it is that time of year, my older brothers birthday. I always struggle to make him a card because, well, he's male.  But I am very lucky that both my brothers love what I do and fully support me, so any card that I make I know that he will cherish. I picked up this stamp from Michael's $1 bin and it was just perfect. My brother loves coffee and I am including a gift card for Dunkin Donuts in the card. And second he is my best friend.

I stamped it using memento ink and colored it using my new promarkers.  The papers I used are from DCWV Sweet Tooth collection and Core'dinations. And of course some yummy twine from the Twinery.



Its not the traditional birthday card but I know that he will love it.  I used some perfect pearls on the flowers.


And finally the inside:


Hope you like it!

2 comments:

  1. Rebecca you did a great job with this stamp - I also have this one, now you've inspired me to get it out and create with it. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. Love the coloring on the stamp. The papers are lovely and glittery. TFS

    ReplyDelete